Catering Sales Manager
- - Jacksonville
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
With a proud heritage of delivering stellar guest service, offering an exceptional menu, and giving back to the communities we serve, our award-winning, fast-growing, family-owned company, 4R Restaurant Group, seeks a talented Catering Sales Manager to support our Atlanta Smokehouse. We have a strong culture rooted in trust, uncompromised integrity, open communication, excellence, and respect, and we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense with every guest and every team member.
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for obtaining, negotiating, and closing sales for 4R Restaurnat Group's catering business. The CSM assists with successful execution of events by partnering with vendors and 4R teams. Located in Atlanta, GA, this position reports to the Director of Catering Sales.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 years' sales experience in restaurant, catering, event planning, or hospitality industries.
- Previous experience in a sales position that utilized successful solicitation and negotiation skills. Prior record
- of success with increasing sales and satisfying customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications.
- Passion and appreciation for an established culture built on principles of charity, hospitality, goodwill, servant leadership, kindness, humility, and integrity.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with consistent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated, thoughtful, resourceful, and creative.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced business with rapid organic growth.
- Capable of travelling locally and outside the home community.
- Valid driver's license and driving history that meets 4R standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Prior experience in catering sales for multi-location restaurant group.
- Knowledge of advanced sales techniques.
- Knowledge of local event venues.
POSITION FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
1. Develop, execute, and maintain effective sales and marketing strategy to generate leads and secure catering business.
2. Negotiate and book new and repeat business through outside sales calls, telemarketing, mailings,
networking, and other activities designed to meet or exceed revenue goals.
3. Plan, organize, and communicate event details with customers; resolve issues and problems to ensure quality product delivery and customer satisfaction.
4. Complete contracts, prepare internal and vendor paperwork, and coordinate with the appropriate caterin team members/managers for successful event execution.
5. Coordinate menu tastings, presentations, and other events to promote the 4R quality brand and quality.
6. Achieve budgeted catering revenue goals; participate in the ongoing forecasting process.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media